Bottom of the Page

Go to the bottom of the page for contests, events, and other relating news!

09 July 2010

My Cake,... Eat it Too!

Just yesterday, the best day, (besides the actual day i was born) i made my cake, and i ate it too!

Lets begin from when i woke up:

1- I woke up, took a shower, and read the news, watch some YouTube, and relaxed for an hour on my computer - in my bungalow!
2- I went to the living room and read this GREAT book for about an hour. Strangers by Dean Koontz! Awesome book!
3- Then my cousin wakes up and offers to take me out to get some coffee... Free coffee... Great day!
4- I come back home and have a discussion with my mother. I told my mom King James was going to go to Miami. I CALLED IT! I should have bet... DARN! But any way, we had this lovely talk of politics, sports, and theatre.
5-Then me and the grandparents ride on the train into the city to pick up Marry Poppins tickets. No line, beautiful!
6- I had frog legs at a french restaurant. They tasted delish!
7- Then we see Marry Poppins! REVIEW TIME!

Ive seen Beauty and the Beast, but that was the only Disney on Broadway i have seen. It was wonderful. It was my favorite show! Until Curtains... but...
Now Marry Poppins. I underestimated. I should have known when i saw Beauty that Marry was going to raise the bar. I'm only going to give you key points of why you should see it. Not like West Side Story. Because Marry has 200 out of 5 in all categories.
A- She flew through the audience
B- There is a house on stage
C- The way the house assembles on stage makes me cry it's so wonderful.
D- Toys come to life.
E- Just like in the movie, she pulls a coat hanger, a lamp... out of her small little bag.
F- There is pyro effects
G- GO SEE IT!

So that was just the icing on my cake that day.

8- I turned on my phone after the show, only to receive billions of texts saying King James went to Miami. I CALLED IT! I CALLED IT! I WON! too bad i didn't bet...
9- What more could i ask for, when my grandma buys me some ice cream... and i ate it. Metaphorically, i made my cake that day and ate it (look at the sentence above) too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment